This post is part of a virtual book tour organized by Goddess Fish Promotions
. J. A. Jackson will be awarding a $15 Amazon/BN GC to a randomly drawn winner via rafflecopter during the tour and a Kindle ebook copy of her cookbook to 8 randomly selected winners. Click on the tour banner to see the other stops on the tour.
Treat yourself to an exceptional value! Kindle Price just $2.49! Great New recipes from that Southern Soulful Magnolia Table. Recipes for all your festive occasions! The Holidays are almost here! It’s time for Great Food, Fantastic Family Gatherings with our Best Friends!
Read an Excerpt
Enjoy Southern Cornbread Dressing with your turkey, ham roast, beef, roast beef or vegan New Year’s Good Luck Long Noodle Cajun Pasta this year! Those recipes and more are here! Grab your copy today!
From soups, sandwiches, salads, and of course the main course, to cakes, made famous by Mamma and her friends, with recipes Mamma got from Grandmamma.
Here you’ll find recipes for welcoming family and friends into your home whether they cornered you by just dropping by or they were invited. Make all their visits more pleasurable with recipes from the heart. Here you’ll find not just recipes for lunch, brunch, and Feasts from Thanksgiving to New Year’s, but quick easy make-ahead sides and appetizers. It’s that time of the season to cook from the heart with love. Inside you’ll find breakfast favorites, and complete dinner menus, plus taste-tempting decadent desserts that aim to please.
Book is $2.49 on Kindle
It’s Time For Family & Friends!
Come join us, grab a seat, fill a bowl, and take a taste of our scrumptious food. We believe food is our common ground and in flavor do we trust!
There’s an old saying… “Good friends are so very hard to find, and I’m am so grateful that you are mine.” This is for you… All of my friends. Thank you.
Soft Sweet Molasses Cookies!
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
•1 1/2 cups butter, softened
•1 cup granulated sugar
•1 cup brown sugar
•1/2 cup molasses
•4 cups all-purpose flour
•4 tsp. baking soda
•2 tsp. ground cinnamon
•1 tsp. ground cloves
•1 tsp. ground ginger
•1 1/2 tsp. Sea salt
1. The most important thing to remember is to be sure to mix the wet Ingredients separately. Best practice to do is to mix the wet Ingredients together in a separate bowl and then the dry Ingredients together in a separate bowl. Combining them together later.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
3. Whisk together flour, soda, cinnamon, cloves, ginger and salt. Set aside. (These are your dry Ingredients.)
4. In a stand mixer (or with a handheld mixer), in a separate bowl, beat together butter and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 1-2 minutes. (These are your wet Ingredients.)
5. Add in the eggs and molasses into the “WET” ingredients and beat on medium-low speed until combined.
6. Add in the dry Ingredients and beat together until combined.
7. Roll the dough into 1” diameter balls.
8. Pour 1/4 cup of granulated sugar onto a shallow dish, and roll cookie balls in sugar to completely coat.
9. Place on cookie sheet at least 1 inch apart and bake for about 8-10 minutes.
10. Cookies will crack at the top, and the centers will still be a bit gooey.
11. Remove from oven and let cool for 2 minutes to firm slightly (if you move them too quickly off the baking sheet, they will fall apart), and then let cool completely or serve warm.
12. Cookies last up to one week in an airtight container (however in my home they never make it that long. (LOL).
About the Author:
J.A. Jackson is the pseudonym for an author, who loves to write deliciously sultry adult romantic, suspenseful, entertaining novels with a unique twist. She lives in an enchanted little house she calls home in the Northern California foothills.
She spent over ten years working in the non-profit sector where she wrote grants, press releases and contributed many stories to their newsletter. She was their Newsletter editor for over ten years. She loves growing roses, a good pot of hot tea, chocolate, magical stories, suspense stories, ghost stories, and reading Jane Austen again and again in her past time.
Please write her at P.O. Box 1494, Clovis, CA 93613
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/jerreece
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jerreece-Ann-Jackson/204377496289139
• Blog: http://jerreeceannjackson.blogspot.com
• Author Central: https://www.amazon.com/author/jajackson
• Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/jerreece1/boards/
Buy Link: https://www.amazon.com/Sweet-Pepper-Cajun-Soulful-Cookbook-ebook/dp/B0813YJ9S1/
a Rafflecopter giveaway